Sunday, May 2, 2010

Arne Capital

I want to open this blog to show the process for my English learning and my point of view
about my life. Try to answer the three questions of my life: what should I do, who I want to be and how to do it?

My English was poor as the person who never study English language before when I first came to the US. The experience about language learning, as far as I can say, use the language as often as possible. The first purpose for me to learn English is that I have to do the research about the companies I want to invest from HGSI (Human Genome Sciences, Inc) to AEN (Adeona Pharmaceuticals, Inc), from C (Citigroup Inc.) to DFS (Discover Financial Services). All the researches request a huge amount of reading news releases and SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) documents and surfing the Internet for all the possible clues or something that helps you to know what decides you are going to choose. English has been a really helpful tool for me to have a batter understanding about the companies, about the economics in general.
I think the first half year on the language learning is the most difficult time because when you first start a new language you have no idea what should you do and how to do it. As I say, when you pass that time, you will open a new window to know and to learn this world. It will help you to finish your job and to help to understand a new culture. You will be amazed by the new language.

No comments:

Post a Comment