Thursday, May 27, 2010

Is it the time?

Now, I am holding IMGG, AEZS, VISN and ARNA.

For company like IMGG, all it takes to pop up is the approval from FDA. The balance sheet looks horrible for its shareholders. The only good thing for IMGG is that it has no debt.


AEZS and ARNA is more like buy and hold stocks. My next year's return mostly depends on it. ARNA's FDUFA date is oct 22 before that I am going to hold my current position. (30K shares). There is also next company catch my eyes--ALXA. It may has batter value and less risk than ARNA.


There are some other companies, I trade but only for short such as VISN, GTXI, TRMA.


After I finish with IMGG, ARNA and ALXA. I will put some cash on DSCO, AEN. I will give you continue update on my current positions and my short term positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment